Our Core Services
Energy price rise is a risk. We provide long term solutions to help you manage this risk.
- Low carbon energy generation
- Energy efficiency
- District heating
We enable clients to make the most of the resources that they have, both conserving and producing energy. From installation to advice on everything from the Green Deal to energy production, we ensure that our clients both save and generate as much energy as possible.
Pinnacle Power is able to design and deliver renewable energy solutions that capture these opportunities in a way that will meet your specific business needs. We focus on providing a complete energy solution for local councils, schools, hospitals, other public institutions and developers within the UK. We can advise on and install renewable heat, electricity and energy efficiency infrastructure.
Our services include:
- Energy Service Contracts - We provide a direct reduction in fuel bills. To do this we install a low carbon heat supply, generated on-site. This is done at no cost to the client. We then sell heat into the building at a reduced price. This reduction will come from both energy efficiency and low carbon technology. On top of this we can guarantee your fuel price for up to 20 years.
We take on the cost and risk of installing and supplying heat directly to you so that you can concentrate on running your business.
- Design and delivery of low carbon technologies - Solar Photovoltaics (PV), Solar Thermal, Heat Pumps
- Energy Management Consultancy – Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC), corporate energy strategy and funding solutions
- Managed services – technical design, supply chain management, technology monitoring and maintenance, carbon trading and grant funding management
Our team has a full understanding of the environmental policies that are driving change, proven experience in the development of energy programmes that meet these challenges and a detailed knowledge of the technologies and management systems available.
Director, Pinnacle Power
T 020 7427 5155
M 07765 026037