Pinnacle PSG has an overall objective of being the number one performer within every contract it works.
Whether this is a multiple contractor facilities management service in housing or single supplier within a school we aim to provide services that:
- Meet or exceed the specification
- Are flexible to local users needs
- Ensure our clients meet their own targets for performance
Our track record is second to none and is based around delivering:
- KLOE compliant agendas
- Upper quartile performance
- Increases in resident satisfaction by 3 per cent year-on-year
- Maximised service-user participation to a level of 60 per cent
- Service-users satisfaction on environmental matters of at least 75 percent
- Target turn-around times met by ensuring every customer has access to specialist teams for dealing with graffiti, bulk refuse and emergency cleaning
- All contracts achieve at least 85 per cent Gold or Silver standards in cleaning and grounds maintenance
- Health and safety regulations compliance
- Full value for money
Pinnacle PSG has appointed a number of dedicated performance and quality managers who specialise in monitoring and benchmarking Pinnacle PSG’s performance across a range of contracts.